Saturday, March 30, 2024

Saturday Comments and Questions Live Episode 1

Good day my loyal online guests from whichever realm you all come from
Welcome and good day

I am now doing this segment of my blog where I would like to throw some greetings, comments and questions to the void every hour or so, possibly to clear my mind off or just to make things a little bit easier to digest and absorb, since most of the time I find myself in this thick black smoke and almost palpable darkness, you can cut a knife through it. So, here my lovely audience/readers, permit me to post these questions in my blog and maybe if you feel a bit helpful then you can answer me or just throw a little loving gesture of greeting or sympathy.

Okay, let's begin the questions, comments, greetings, discussion etc

(1) To my frequent online visitor from HK, good day, thanks for your kind attention and I dare not interrupt it, welcome to my blog, I hope you are enjoying reading my entries from 2011, I know you might see the difference in how I write now from how I wrote a decade ago, haha!

Anyways, I share a lot of life events here in my blog and I also share some pictures here, they are truly part of my life experiences. Though sometimes you linger so much that I am worried you know me so much by now, so I hope you can also share a part of you since I love knowing about my audience/reader. Thanks and hope you find more interesting entries, thanks again.

Timelog: 10:18
(2) Okay, so the picture that was taken on 02/24/2012 was with my high school friends and my ex-bf from the University. That was in a Mediterranean restaurant, I remember the oh-so-healthy pizza 💖

It was when I presented Masa with my then high-school friends who unfortunately lost touch with now. I guess that's what happens when we grow up, we just lost touch with our once treasured friends, but the memories and pictures remain. It was a happy picture bec everyone seemed to be getting along fine.

Timelog: 11:43
(3) Yes, of course I love Mary Grace cake! Yum and of course, the company is more important. I shared a lot of birthday cakes with my best friend and I plan on sharing more and more with her 💜

Timelog: 13:46
(4) I am now relocated to the kitchen room. I brought all my notebooks with me along with my phones and other reading materials, it is hot upstairs, like pugon so my parents invited me to come down and asked me to stay in the kitchen :) I am near our dogs, Nupi and Pia 🥰

Anyways, I like this change of scenery, it is not spacious but it is cooler and more conducive to thinking and resting and relaxing. 

Back to the demand of some online guest from HK, that picture taken in 2012 was when my ladies and I watched the Manila run of The Phantom of the Opera, it was magical and awesome. I love every moment of it, and the cast was incomparable.

Again, I thank my parents for inviting me downstairs, I guess I will spend many afternoons here since El Niño at summer season is going to linger for a while.

Timelog: 14:26
(5) The cat stares back, that cat was my model cat when we were still living in our old childhood house. We had a big extra space for plants in front of our house, sometimes kittens and cats lounged around that area. We live creekside so it was not so hot and the flowing water sound made my sleep very deep and lovely.

But beware, the creekside becomes a giant flood of rushing waters during typhoons, so don't underestimate the quiet, unassuming creek. Anyways, yes the grey cat was one of the usual cats who visited our house yard, so it was during my visit when the leaves fall that I snapped this nice shot. I love the foliage and the cat seemed so content in the middle of twigs and leaves.

Timelog: 15:06
(6) Lauren and I in matching flowing skirts and fit tops with alampay and handbags. Haha really funny matching outfits. Neither of us planned anything esp in fashion style on that day. Actually we met accidentally or did we? But all in all, we met at The Chocolate Kiss to celebrate her birthday and then we had a long day of catch-up.

I miss those days of just lounging around BNA, hay good old days but life is so different now, so what can I say, just nice memories of yesterday.

I guess she already had a Whang-Od tattoo there. Funny, that it was already a decade ago but in my school some teachers are still just getting excited to be inked by her (Whang-Od) but of course it is an honor to be inked by a legendary woman although I know I am not brave enough to go through the inking process, yaiks. I just celebrate my friends who did and I commend their courage.

Timelog: 16:08
(7) The song Chain of Love by Leslie Duncan is a classic. I love the theme of friendship and how it relates to me and my experience within my group of friends, most of them are not in Manila/Ph anymore, we haven't kept in touch too, that's sad but that's life. I hope someday we will meet again and touch base.

(8) The entry about Music filled life, yes. It was one of those times when I was so inspired to write an entry about giving music a deeper kind of appreciation esp since there was a new guy in my life at that time 🤭

I like how he made me feel. But of course it was just an infatuation but he asked if I want him to become my bf, I was in a very weird position in my life at that time, so after a lot of thinking and measuring and weighing, I said yes. The relationship sadly didn't really blossom, only just for a while, and it was mostly an ldr.

I love visiting that kind of in-love feel entry in my blog 🥰 feels like I am capable of really writing about my feelings before. I am not so sure about now though.

Timelog: 17:10
(9) Ladies Talk nights, argh, I miss it a lot 💜 we also explored a lot of restaurants but of course it was the company that made it so memorable. The talks were crazy, of course most of them are about men 🥰 secret fantasies about men ☺️

(10) Walang Hanggang Paalam, of course Joey Ayala, a classic song! The ultimate love song for someone we know we can never say goodbye to. It is like the national anthem for unrequited love. The music the lyrics, awww, bittersweet song that plays to your unrequited person who will be in your mind and heart and soul til you breathe your last 😭

Timelog: 19:37
(11) All the SO messages, yes of course it is about my SO 💜💜💜 my one and only SO

(12) Moods #8, basically my question up to now, how will my SO and I move forward and lay solid foundation in our relationship? My SO isn't even around anymore, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->