Monday, March 18, 2024

Notes to the otherside 012

Diary entry as of 2:06

Morning my h 💜💜💜

Diary entry as of 4:36

Hugs and cuddles to my one and only

Diary entry as of 8:20

Monday bloody Monday, why oh why, my body, why oh why!

Diary entry as of 9:58

Flowing, flowing, flowing

Diary entry as of 10:20

I don't like to be rushed, someone from Hong Kong should know that by now. I demand that this person/online guest from HongKong to reveal himself/herself just before the moon becomes full since the demands are getting higher and more intense as days go by.

Reveal yourself or if not, then no more diary entry updates.

Diary entry as of 12:25

Is there any decision from the said online guest?

Diary entry as of 14:16

Does brave mean I have to learn to talk to the dead?

Diary entry as of 15:22

This blog is really magical and mysterious 💜

Diary entry as of 16:00

Still, I request for revelation, true and real! We have a time frame, before the moon becomes full this lunar cycle, please take it seriously.

Diary entry as of 16:39

The truth is not always beautiful; nor beautiful words the truth - Lao Tzu

Perhaps imposing a time frame is not plausible, okay okay, then reveal when it is time to reveal
I have no business or control or power over the mysteries and magic of this blog, I am but just a witness

Diary entry as of 17:46

I have to bleed flowingly, so I need to rest and relax and be kind to my body

Diary entry as of 22:39

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->