Monday, March 25, 2024

Moods #57


My Old Man | Joni Mitchell

He's my sunshine in the morning He's my fireworks at the end of the day He's the warmest chord I ever heard

*

There is no song in Blue (album) that I don't like at all. That album is a masterpiece and Joni Mitchell will always be my music/song priestess. She talks to the soul directly, pure art, pure sincerity, pure love and pure pain. How can someone who writes this song from even before I was born exactly know what I want to say from deep within my soul? How can she create those melodies that help born the words from deep inside?

I rest easy because I know Joni has felt so much and she makes me feel that feeling too much is not insane and is not bad at all. We need to feel and we need to surrender to our emotions.

This full moon, let us surrender to the music of our soul.

A personal message to someone who died ~ please stay quiet, I pray for peace for your soul.
PS, no more friends suggestion from any socmed account! You are getting scarier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->