Saturday, March 23, 2024

Notes to the otherside 017

Diary entry as of 2:38

Hugging and cuddling my HπŸ’œ

Diary entry as of 4:30

Missing my HπŸ’›

Diary entry as of 7:03

Cold morning brrrr

Diary entry as of 8:50

I am so tired, I just woke up

Diary entry as of 9:01

Love love love you HπŸ₯°

Diary entry as of 11:50

Dry and warm today

Diary entry as of 12:10

Journalling

Diary entry as of 15:58

In and out of sleep, weird dreamsΔΉ

Diary entry as of 16:42

I wish to invite my online guest for a cup of tea and coffee sometimes πŸ΅πŸ«–☕️πŸ₯§

Diary entry as of 17:35

Hugs πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Diary entry as of 19:02

Quiet night πŸ’›

Diary entry as of 19:11

Full moon countdown is on, as well as the march to the upperworld, though I had a quick glimpse of it πŸ’œ but on goes the time, on goes the time

Diary entry as of 20:18

Missing H hour by hour

Diary entry as of 21:40

Goodnight, love, goodbye
Such sweet and bitter pain, but time goes on and on and on ~ 'til we meet again my invisible stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->