Friday, March 8, 2024

Notes to the otherside 003 (ongoing flow of thoughts)

I am here, I am here, just extremely busy
I am here.

Diary entry as of 14:36

It is weird to interact with otherworldly people, so weird,
but here I am

#crazyday

Diary entry as of 15:39

¡Tengo hambre!

Diary entry as of 17:39

The day seems to be closing soon <3

#surviveandflourish

Diary entry as of 17:52

Here comes my favorite number *blush*
Seriously, I think this number is stalking me. 
It is like my shadow
It is like everywhere I turn, this number comes!

It is like fate!

#mynumber

Diary entry as of 19:52

Home! Finally!
Though it seems that I don't need to update at all!
But at last! The day is done.
Time for journalling 💕

Diary entry as of 20:49

I decided to watch a Satoh Takeru movie instead, to cap off this 'High Theology' week 🌘🍵🕊
The mood of this week matches the High Ideals  mood of the movie Samurai X 
💜

Diary entry as of 22:36

🪷 Missing H with all my heart 🐳
It's like a big whale hole in my life without H  :'(
Sometimes the grieving comes on like an outpour, but some days I can handle my emotions, 
it is still painful

#grief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->