Saturday, March 9, 2024

Notes to the otherside 004

Diary entry as of 4:35

Woke up with still wet panties xxx

Missing someone and wanting some cuddles 💕

Finally, weekend!

Diary entry as of 5:28

Keeping you always in my prayers and in my heart H 💜

I never not think of you

Diary entry as of 6:24

Cooked breakfast

Still wet 🥰

Diary entry as of 8:13

Hugs and cuddles and kisses to H 🖤

Diary entry as of 9:13

I didn't really time the minute :13, it just actually appears when I am about to write something I needed to jot down, weird isn't it?

Anyway, just here accepting the bitter reality of being an old maiden haha, oh well.

Diary entry as of 12:11

❤️❤️❤️

Diary entry as of 14:26

I love you, my nightmare

Diary entry as of 15:20

So, are we celebrating my nightmare's birthday this year?

Diary entry as of 16:46

Non-stop all day bj with H, in his full robe. No wonder I am so exhausted, and H keeps on coming!

Does he ever get tired and exhausted?

Diary entry as of 18:49

Noodles! You always calm me 🍜

Diary as of 20:14

Cuddling cuddling 🥰

Diary as of 21:49

Good night nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->