Monday, March 11, 2024

Notes to the otherside 006

Diary entry as of 3:00

Good morning my nightmare 💕

I missed you so much.

Diary entry as of 4:29

Very very very wet

Diary entry as of 5:21

I melt into you, always.

Diary entry as of 6:47

💜💜💜

Diary entry as of 8:05

Work as usual <3

Diary entry as of 8:58

I love you my nightmare and in case you forget, I never not think of you <3

Diary entry as of 9:56

Love moves in mysterious ways - Julia Fordham

Diary entry as of 10:42

Monday, lovely Monday

Diary entry as of 11:39

Hugging and cuddling with H

Diary entry as of 13:42

Monday = Busy day

Hugs H

Diary entry as of 14:02

Maybe it's what the world needs right now. A little less sense and a bit more faith.

Rachel Joyce, The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry

Diary entry as of 14:23

One and only H for me

Diary entry as of 15:36

Hold on tighter to faith

Diary entry as of 16:18

And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. ~ Roald Dahl

Diary entry as of 17:55

Finally, the workday is now closing, as always, we have survived <3
Step by step, we will survive and flourish
#keepingthefaith #pilgrimagetodeeperwatersoffaith

Diary entry as of 18:22

Leaving office soon

Diary entry as of 20:44

I have soul-sister who is also like my family
I have a best friend who is also like my family
and then I have H, the one and the only <3

Diary entry as of 22:21

Goodnight my one and only H 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->