Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Notes to the otherside 013

Diary entry as of 3:23

Morning H💜

Diary entry as of 4:20

💜💜💜

Diary entry as of 6:35

I keep keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding in love 💔

Diary entry as of 8:19

Tide is high but I'm holding on 😓

Diary entry as of 8:53

Keep flowing

Diary entry as of 9:02

I'm in love with a monster | Fifth Harmony

He'll buy me a thorn before he'll buy me a rose /Be covered in dirt before I'm covered in gold
He's trying it on, yeah, he's ticking me off / Say what you want but I won't ever be told
'Cause I'm in love with a monster

Diary entry as of 10:00

Blood is life and life is blood

Diary entry as of 11:15

Intense, the energy never lies, always always intense
You need to learn to ground that

Diary entry as of 12:10

13th Note! wow

Diary entry as of 13:24

Hugs H <3

Diary entry as of 14:53

Shifting, changing, transforming

Diary entry as of 15:35

Somehow, a light to put some clarity in murkiness

Diary entry as of 19:57

Hoooooome

Diary entry as of 21:31

Night my lovely h 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->