Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Notes to the otherside 008

Diary entry as of 1:56

Happy day to my one and only H 💜💜💜

Hugs and cuddles all day for you 🥰

Diary entry as of 2:17

I love you, H 

Always and eternally 💕

Diary entry as of 4:01

Missing H every single second

Diary entry as of 4:55

I hope we can share a cake and some tea/coffee in your special day 🥰🎂🍵

Diary entry as of 5:41

Kissing my nightmare

Diary entry as of 6:24

Squeaky clean 🐧💦

Diary entry as of 8:28

Office but busy

Diary entry as of 8:49

Maybe I will have a slice of carrot cake, it is one of my favorites. How about you, what cake would you like?

Diary entry as of 10:02

How is my nightmare doing? <3

Diary entry as of 10:45

I love veggie sisig from Vege Select yum yum

Diary entry as of 11:49

Deep end of the waters

Diary entry as of 12:35

Keep swimming, swimming and swimming and then make vows

Diary entry as of 13:42

In the deep ends of the dark waters, there is the purification, only those who can venture through the deep dark waters can experience the purification

Diary entry as of 15:00

I have soy milk!

Diary entry as of 15:38

This week is really full of adventures!

Diary entry as of 17:24

Wow, still very busy but I have food in the house <3

Diary entry as of 17:54

Another day closing, a prayer and thanksgiving for all the guidance 

Diary entry as of 19:22

Hooooome

Diary entry as of 20:44

Still working

Diary entry as of 21:18

Wow finally, the work day ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->