Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting for the ship that I am going to sail



As my day unfolds, I realize that too much madness is floating around me. I let go of all the notion that my life is in order. It is not. It is crazy, chaotic and yes, it is out of control. I accepted it after hours of battling with myself. My whole world is caught up in a tremendous wave, I can’t help but just be carried away. i keep telling myself that the big bang theory states that the universe is borne out of chaos, of massive explosions, of unimaginable all consuming fire coming from bodies colliding with each other. Yes, the world is really borne out of chaos, and this is what’s happening now at the other side of the fence. Something is being born. It is the positive side of madness. Somewhere in this so huge shake up, a world is getting molded, prepared, sculpted and polished. I imagine this world to be a ship that can sail the vast oceans. And that ship is especially being born for me. Maybe I am the captain that will soon board that ship. The ship that I will command. A captain that is determined and compassionate enough to safely sail the wide seas. Of course, I should train wholeheartedly and willingly to be a responsible captain. So I will treat my challenges now as my ultimate training to be a good ship captain.


Maybe my ship is on the way. It will come ashore soon and I will be the one to take the role of stirring controlling it. In the mean time, I must be diligent in overcoming all the hardships.


Survival is the second law of life, the first is we are all one. ~ Joseph Campbell
We must be willing to let go of the life we planned as to have the life that is waiting for us. ~ Joseph Campbell
~ We can't direct the wind but we can adjust the sail ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->