Monday, February 13, 2012

This post is for my best friend Romina

You are around quite long and our friendship is growing stronger every single day. Thanks for letting me vent out, cry, be a mess in front of you, be me, laugh my heart out, for grossing you out sometimes, for letting me be the real crazy me, for lending a sympathetic ear when I detail my epic failures, for not judging me at all even though I can be so impulsive and foolish all the time, for putting up with me during my tantrum days and nights, for answering calls in the middle of the night, for replying when I told you there's an emergency, for staying with me no matter how unpredictable I can be, for being brutally honest about my flaws, for staying awake during a late night call although we just parted, for being there in the best moments, for being there in the lowest moments, for lending me books, for eating the food I cooked, for replying to my snail mails, for letting me cry my heart out after a difficult moving out process, for listening to my rages, for patiently waiting for me when I ran late, for riding planes with me, for pointing out the solutions when I get lost, for early morning messages, for reading my blog, for making me read your blog, for stories, for pictures in Palawan and Boracay and for so many millions of other things. Maraming salamat.

While waiting for plane bound for Manila from Caticlan Airport.

Inside plane bound for Kalibo.


Puerto Princesa, Palawan Airport.

Palawan night out.


1 comment:

  1. akala ko puro airport and airplane pics lang. meron pala iyong pic nung last night natin sa secret paradise retreat (nasulat ko kanina paradise surf retreat --> haha, thinking too much about surfing.

    see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your reaction here --->