Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Moon Blues

Spent the whole day under this dragging tantrum that I want to just shut my eyes and just be alone inside my rabbit hole, but the positive side is I got to spend it with someone very special :)
Well, let's just say I had a very very very bad tantrum that I don't want to socialize at all, so I instead hid beneath someone very special's shadows. I mean I just really let go of all the plans I have for the day and just be. Apologies, my thoughts are still incoherent and I am not really making sense at all, anyhow, here are some of the soundbites that I really want to share.

1. Me: I am so sad. It's like I am so isolated and nobody understands me.
    Someone very special: Mmm, kelangan siguro may stories akong ikwento para mawala yung ganyang     feeling. Ganto, kunyari nagsusuroy-suroy ka . . .
    Me: (Cannot stop myself from interrupting) WAIT, ano daw?!

2. Learning Japanese speak:
    Burger (While at Greens)
    Future (While walking to Pan de Manila)
    SM (While eating at Bodhi)

3. Naaliw talaga siya sa phrase na ito: Infinite na sabaw! ^^;

4. Kapag kasi kumain si Masa parang nava-validate yung kasarapan ng pagkain, for example dinala ko siya sa Goldilocks para tumikin ng egg pie. Conclusion: Masarap ang egg pie :)

FYI: 10 Million yen ang cost ng pag-raise ng anak from birth to University years sa Tokyo, wow man! Investment pala magkaanak ngayon. Siguraduhing maganda ang genes at compatible kayo as parents ^^

I long to be near the beach again.
Oh, waves, be kind to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->