Monday, February 13, 2012

Reality is sleeping


The lessons are like waves after waves, so hard to make them concrete inside my head, they just appear, made themselves clear and known and noted, and then I will feel so appalled and then if I check back they’re no more. They are fleeting, but true, at least for a fraction of a second.

So hurting is like that for me right now. Fraction of a second, they appear then they’re gone. Hard to hold on to them, my analytic self is really frustrated, for wanting to stand on a solid ground of realisation and conclusion, I was instead left with fleeting images, fleeting realisations, fleeting truths and fleeting guilt. Life is so ungraspable, up to the last fraction of a second.

As of now, the only truth is music and poetry and rhythm. I don’t believe in anything anymore. Reality is sleeping. And it makes me so uneasy. I still believe in my Master because she alone can blend some realities and some dreams/teachings/theories. Truth is hard to come by, truth is fleeting, truth is hiding from us, we are instead left with illusions and in the dark. I pray for the glimpse of truth in this great big darkness all around us. It is a very critical moment for all of us here on earth now. We must give rise to compassion and light and warmth in our hearts, it is our only hope.

This chirping lullaby, brings my little dreams to life, in my sanctuary I become a child. Goodnyt - Barbie Almalbis

Diligently learn. Give all. Be all. Let it be. Just learn. Learn without fail. At the corner, in the near future we will be asked to live our duty – to break what was and build with new love and compassion. Such is life. Such is the utter reality of life. Though I know reality is sleeping right now. It will continue to sleep until we learn to wake it up in our hearts, in our minds, in our souls. We should be alert all the time. It is our duty as we live here on earth. Don’t slumber. Remain awake, remain open minded, remain gentle, remain in love and remain having compassion. It is time to be fully awake.


I am playing with this thought all day:

What is the gift of feminine soul without the complementary gifts of the mysteries of a man’s soul?

~You gain strength, courage and confidence in every experience in which you really stop
to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I have lived through
this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. 
You must do the thingyou think you cannot do~
Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->