Sunday, February 26, 2012

My music filled life

Friday morning, I was feeling so down, I woke up around 5 in the morning. Alex, my housemate, did not sleep at all, she was doing her video editing project. She looked frustrated as she stared at her laptop screen, I felt the need to ask if she needs help and she said, "Yes Ate, i need help with imovie," that line changed the course of my entire day.

I hanged out with her the whole morning, we talked, we laughed, we shared pictures, we looked at adorable little kittens, rabbits, pandas and penguins, we lied on her bed as we wait for the movie to finish exporting, we listened to music, we babbled about boys, girls, everything in between, we had a great morning. She even recommended a song for me and Masa: Jetlagged <3 sweet!

Humming: Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low (ang sexy ni Adam, syet!) i am so in love with this song . . .


Anyways, so come lunch time, I met with Masa. Then we watched Japanese movie at Cine Adarna and met up with Romina for dinner (she watched the film too).

Then after dinner, Masa needed to go home. Romina and I decided to have tea. And the BIG REVELATION NIGHT happened.

I cannot write here all those exchanges that happened between us, let's just say every single word is very confidential. Compared to morning's conversation with Alex, that one was Girl Talk but this one the after-dinner talk, with Romina my best friend, was Ladies' Talk.

Whereas Alex and I just talked about the interesting specie called 'boys', Romina and I talked about 'Men'!!!
And the perpetual head aches, heart aches and tummy aches they give us (Romina downed two beer bottles right away when in normal nights she cannot even finish a bottle of beer because she does not like the taste of it. Look guys, how you turn our worlds around, so a little sympathy please:)

It is sad that I cannot give details because it involves intimate intimate situations, confidential characters and yes, events that make up our fantasies, not to mention our deepest secret selves that we would not otherwise share with another living soul. Am thinking if it's the tea, the booze, the stars, the moon, the noise of moonleaf or sarah's that led us to this very intimate topic, but just it happened. Am thankful for this weird release though, I feel like supplying wealth of information to my most cherished friend.

One thing I discovered, reliving of memories can be very painful even when the topic is about something fun, (well, maybe especially when the topic is about something fun) some memories will just stay memories because some people are out of our lives already. Shedding a tear or two will not make the pain go away, sigh. I miss the old times. But I am happy that it happened. I love my life right now too. I love Masa and I love my friends, my housemates, my family, my student life. Well, we must move forward and appreciate all the things life is giving us. I have faith in life. I know that everything happens for a reason. And with that i want to end this post with these lines from a song:


I hope life treats you kind and I hope you've got all you dreamed of
And I am wishing you joy and happiness 
But above all this I'm wishing you love

Thanks Romina for a very wonderful revelation night. Cheers to life.

1 comment:

  1. lovely. and yes, you mustn't dare speak about moi to any other soul hehe. I like that part about how guys should give us a little sympathy and how you wrote it after my downing 2 bottles of beer haha. so now I know how I should do it next time.

    yeah, I don't really remember how we got to talking about the things we did. one minute we were talking about one thing, and then all of a sudden, you were ready to spill.

    much as I wanted to keep those things secret, it did feel great to finally tell someone about those things. right now, you're the only one I know who could know about them. thanks so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your reaction here --->