Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome new week

Before anything else, I want everyone to know that I have a c-box now <3
Using the c-box you will be able to leave messages or comments on my posts.
You can access it at the right portion of my blog, please my dear readers leave a hello or hi message to me.
It will be very much appreciated.

Anyways, moving on, I am having a good day. I woke up early, I think this is really a healthy habit. To wake up early and be able to work before anyone in your neighbor makes a noise. I believe when you have peace outside, you also experience peace inside. So, try it my dear readers, try to wake up 4:30AM or maybe 5:00AM for four consecutive days, it may do good wonders to your body and your focusing abilities.

I read in an article that if you try doing something for 21 days, it will be a routine. Mmm, maybe it is true or maybe it is not, but actually it depends on the person. But if the person wants to live a healthy and productive life, I suggest he/she should start it by waking up early! Actually it is also a pep talk to myself <3 I am having a hard time waking up early lately, but I have to really force myself. Achievable goals, the first step to self-improvement, all right JK Rowling!

This is my desktop picture.

Also I read somewhere that we should do little things to stay positive and healthy in mind. I will share to you dear friends what I learned:

1. Try writing a positive quality or two of yourself every night for two weeks. It will help reinforce the idea that you are actually a kind and good hearted person.
2. Do the same by listing some good qualities of the people closest to you for two weeks. It will help you focus on their good qualities instead of not so good ones.
3. Try to volunteer in organizations who are geared towards social welfare.
4. Try to write gratitude letter to people who helped you a lot or to people who are special to you. A sincere letter of gratitude helps to remind each other how you appreciate your life because of the presence of other people. It can also  make you remember that life is colorful because of friendships and relationships.
5. Write a journal. Read it from time to time.

I do hope that you try at least one of these suggestions. I am currently doing number 4! Also, number 5 has been my routine. And I will start doing 1 and 2 tonight. I will open myself to number 3 this week, I will try to find organizations who need a volunteer.

So there, have a blessed and wonderful afternoon my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->