Friday, October 14, 2011

Learning again and again

My mood was dipping. Feeling very unhappy, I am not actually sure where the mood is coming from. It really puzzles me. Maybe I am again feeling so bad about my failure (s). Feeling lost. Trying to find my self again in this huge universe. I hope one day, I will know where I am going. I hope one day, I will know that I am just doing the right thing. Please, universe make everything fall into place. Praying hard. Keeping the faith.

So I searched for two things that still make me happy: movies and music. I remember Elizabethtown, (it's the same in any language . . .) and its beautiful soundtrack. This helped lift my mood a bit. So, I am sharing this to you my dear friends. May you find spark of warmth and happiness in this piece of jewel.


Well some say life will beat you down,
Break your heart steal your crown
So I've started out for God knows where
I guess I'll know when I get there

Learning to fly/ Tom Petty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->