Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Panna Cotta, coffee and sympathy

The sweetness of life that is Panna Cotta! Yum, I love mine with mangoes. The combination is so subtle it is like tasting the very best of both worlds. Balanced. Perfect. Delightful <3 Cibo Panna Cotta gets five hearts!
*^_^*
I had a quiet Sunday coffee afternoon after sprinting to Greenbelt Cinema for Pelicula screenings. Turned out that we were late and no seats available anymore. Frustrated, we instead satisfied our unfulfilled cinephilic-longing with mugs of simmering coffee, hot chocolate and bitter tea. Uno, dos, tres tazas en la mesa! La vida es buena.

Macel y Marnie, tazas de cafe y chocolate
Of course, tea is the yummiest. Especially green tea <3 
Our conversation in the cafe centered on how will you celebrate your birthday when you have unlimited budget?
Macel said she will have a tree planting event.
Marnie said he will celebrate in a posh restaurant or even a hotel.
Mmmm, I was thinking of saying, I will hold a blood letting event, but then again I changed my mind maybe my guests will not show up anymore if that is the case. So I said, I will hold different events, there will be discussion corner where global warming will be tackled. There will be vegetarian cooking class in one site. And the last site is recycling corner. So, when cooking class ends they can feed those who did recycling and those who learned in global warming discussion.

Mmm, thinking of making myself a sandwich now. Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->