Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Semplang Day!


Yes guys! I made it again! The second time around!

The first one was really bad :( I remember that was during Tour of the Fireflies (2009), I really flew more or less 20 feet from my bike to the other side of the street. People was like, OMG! They stopped biking because of the loud noise from bike hitting another bike. I was hit by two bikes one behind me and one beside me, so imagine, the force was really that strong that there is no other way but up.

Fortunately, I survived it. A kind biker even stopped to give me band aid and some alcohol swab.

And the picture above was me with several knee cuts. I was biking in the rain today. I was really careful until I made a turn that was uncontrolled, the bike swerved right. Too late to balance and my bike being so heavy, I crashed right into the road with my left knee getting all the pressure. Hence, several deep knee cuts! Ouch.

After some bloody cuts, water and alcohol swabs (man, super painful!) I finally dragged myself from the scene of the semplang. Thank God for the Quick Action Team. Gan En!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->