Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Starting anew

Do you ever get that feeling that finally you are validated? That you finally got through? That you have successfully crossed the long and seemingly unending bridge? That somehow an event occurred that led you to  believe that some of the experiments you have been doing are ok and it will eventually yield results? That the process is validated and the results are ripe for harvest? I feel that I am in that moment right now.

A wind has blown the rain away and the sky away and all the 
leaves away and the tree stand. I think I too, have known 
autumn too long. -- e.e. cummings.
Magically, this feeling does not only make me high, it also comes with the push I need. I was like booted out of the pits into a big hall that was out of my reach years before. A golden door beckons, wide and full of possibilities. A  spotlight lit the then dark hall, illuminating the path. THIS IS THE COURSE, UNCHARTED BUT YET IT IS MINE. Here I am, preparing for the long, winding but fulfilling journey.

Lesson learned: I did not know what I was looking for until I found it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->