Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Moods #29


Chain of Love | Lesley Duncan

All my friends are travelers, we don't often get to meet
But I know they're out there somewhere
And the knowin' keeps me sweet

                                                           ***

Been feeling so sentimental last Sunday, I played Love Song by Lesley on repeat, then I skipped into some of the songs in the playlist and discovered this wonderful gem of a song. I just miss being with friends. Those carefree days of just being with them, reading books, going on a picnic, watching movies or just walking with them. Also missing those crazy nights of endless talking, sharing problems, secrets and boys stories over some nice desert or bottles of booze, just those simple moments. 

I really really miss being with friends.

I am just so sentimental :'(

Haha, anyways, enjoy the music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->