Tuesday, January 11, 2022

In the darkness, the seed quietly grows

I am at a loss for words

Definitely, lost, like my mind, for who knows how long

I don't know how long it will take for us to march through this wave of darkness, maybe 15 days, maybe 40 days, maybe 365 days, maybe years, maybe decades ~

I am not sure anymore

But yes, we have cracked a new dawn, I believe. However, the new life/new dawn doesn't necessarily equal to happiness,  unfortunately it looks actually the opposite, I just want to stay inside my bedroom and be in the dark and wait for the world to just implode or for me to just disappear.

~

Yet, it feels easier to give up and not look forward to any day,

I remember my beloved teacher, she always reminds me/her disciples the following words of wisdom:

Take an inventory of your life, look back at your accomplishments and what you have done in the past, no matter how little it is or how big it is, the point is to make an inventory.

This is a grand lesson that we are learning right now, we have to hold on and keep the faith.

Stay connected to your source. Keep our heart and mind healthy.

I am grateful to my teacher every single day.

~

Although, it is so hard to find our footing in this endless darkness and shifting ground, let's be grateful for each moment that we are here. 

We are given these challenges because we can cope and can thrive and flourish.

Keep surviving. 

We are being helped by our guides and teachers, we are not alone.

You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->