Wednesday, January 12, 2022

From my Hiding Place - Catalog 10

 List of things running through my head

(1) I am definitely going to reconsider my definition of time, how to measure time

(2) Definitely will dedicate my time into healing my soul and my heart

(3) I will still make an adulting kit, although I am waiting for my brain fog to just finally subside, this is definitely a personal project

(4) Really feeling deeply about how are people coping in these trying times, mental health is something we tend to overlook; If we don't begin to honestly reflect on our situation right now, we are really heading for another crisis. 

(5) Sometimes life brings you the most painful experiences and it gives you the most wonderful experiences, I hope we all finally learn to reach out with genuine care and concern to people we love and cherish

to be updated . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->