Friday, June 22, 2012

Journey essentials (cuatro) Love the earth campaign

I am planting this idea for so long ~ to promote awareness about our environment ~ I am making good progress with the conceptualisation but it is still a vulnerable tiny bud, it needs to wait for a little bit before launching it out in the big world.

But I am excited to share the possible topics of this campaign

(1) Recycling
(2) Permaculture
(3) Living simple
(4) Conservation
(5) Alternative lifestyle

I do hope dear readers that you will read posts regarding this idea of mine and of course apply some ideas in your daily lives. So drumroll,  love the earth campaign coming very soon . . .  I have yet to create a better name for it so it's easier to recall.

night dears, have sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->