Friday, May 25, 2012

My wandering mind and my journey to home

Hop and hop and hop and hop, repeat million times. I have never been this confused in my life. I observed myself engaging to millions of thoughts in a second, have you ever been in that kind of situation? It's not funny, it is sorely disruptive.

How can we stay focused and concentrated to a goal? How can we engage in just one cohesive thought to be able to have a productive day? Argh, I have never been this diffused. It's really weird. My thoughts are like flying petals of flowers on a flower field blown by strong winds. I cannot get a grasp of myself. Thoughts fly around, it feels like I am in front of my computer but at the same time I am like in a different place altogether. The sad part is I am finishing a documentary project, I need the marriage of my two minds, the logical and the creative -- the thing is they are not even communicating to each other, they are conflicting or worst yet, they stopped cooperating with each other. Or maybe they just want to have space from each other :)

***
On a bigger level, a good news came today for me. Maybe the universe is sending me sweet gifts. Oh, I feel so blessed. I miss my home, my family ah, and my Goddesses. I think the path to go back to my home is visible through this mist. I feel so grateful that in this confusing and cloudy terrain, I am guided by pure light. Home, such sweet word. I feel like I am going back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->