Saturday, May 26, 2012

My birthday week recap: Romina and I

Cafe Mary Grace chocolate mousse
Yummy, that's the word for the day when Romina and I met up at Trinoma on Monday (May 14, 2012). She came from a surfing place and I was just recovering from my bacterial infection where my temperature reached 39 degrees celsius (hooooot!) It was a nice chat. Of course we touched base, I told her my experiences at the ER and in turn she showered me with info about surfing life! Waves, waves and more waves and she's learning to ride them, ang galeng diba! Nothing like a best friend to restore my sense of adventure after a week of anti-biotic routine and bed rest. Hay, I wonder where she's up to next?!

Mmm, that was a yummy mousse indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->