Thursday, May 24, 2012

My birthday week recap: Fati and I

The week before this one was super duper busy! Whew, met up with so many loyal and loving friends, all carrying good news of growth and positivity. At night before sleeping, I often think to myself how blessed I am to have such wonderful connections and stable relationships. When all else fails, I know that I shared myself and my life with the most awesome people. These friends constitute my core, I become whole because of them. And on my 26th year, I dedicate this week remembering the past week that made all the difference from my recent birthdays. In this journey of my life, I came to a point when I can say that life is more meaningful because of the genuine connection that we make with friends we meet along the way, no matter how uneasy the terrain and how bumpy the ride. And is it not worth saying that those friends who decide to stay and keep in touch during rough patches deserve our love and care and support from now until that awesome forever?!

So for my 26th year, I celebrate friendship. This is the stuff that life is made of <3

Candles show us the light!
The photo above is Buddha Day at Marikina. I and Fati were holding candles for a prayer for humanity. (May 13, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->