Monday, May 28, 2012

My birthday week recap: Lauren and I

20120515 | I had cakes again but this time they were from Lauren ^^
She visited me after her Kalinga expedition! That busy lady, Lauren!!
She got worried about me being ill so she treated me to get well cakes, sweetness.
Also she introduced me to her new DSLR, firestone.
I adore Lauren because she is the visionary lady who believes that documenting Whang Od, the famous woman tattoo artist up in Kalinga is more than a creative pursuit, it is also one way of preserving the rich cultures and symbols of our diverse indigenous heritage in the form of the Kalinga tribes' tattoo art, which Whang Od tirelessly shares to others...
This entry comes with a wish that we finish the project feeling enriched by the vision and integrity of this creative pursuit.
I believe.
Lauren and I (old picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->