Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The Scrapped Journal of Moving Log #1



NAME STAMP

I am terribly annoyed while writing this entry why? because I wrote something else earlier, but when I saved it, I cannot find it anymore in the blog! Even in the draft, hello blogger? Natutulog?

Nakakainis naman talaga.

So I guess, I have to write all over again, this is getting into my nerves, argh.

But as I was trying to remember what I wrote earlier, I am filled with such anger at how this blog cannot save even the draft? What is going on blogger? Hello?

What the F!

Okay, I am sure I will write better next time, but I am so upset, cannot even think straight. Grrrr

I may add some postscript here and there, but not now because I am filled with such violent anger at the moment, argh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->