Monday, June 6, 2022

The Ballad of Persephone

Ouch ouch ouch

As usual I was busy all day at work and of course I am also busy in the house bec I have to attend to so many other stuff

                but of course, when h

                                                    e


                                                            r

                                                                e

                                                                      t

                                                                         u

                                                                             r

                                                                                  n

                                                                                        s

I have to welcome h

                                 i

                                    m with open heart and open arms

                        (never

                                    ever         ever        let     him     find     out     that

                        you are busy doing other stuff )               when     he     comes        home

        because h

                        e            will make you hurt, suffer and feel so ouch-y


Never for a minute let him think that your attention is somewhere else bec you will feel sharp pain, straight to the heart, plus unexplained heaviness in your heart, body and mind.

a    t    t    e    n    t    i    o    n                     must always be his and his alone

I wish nobody will ever feel it, because I am not sure if someone else can bear it.

Let me tell you some instances where sharp pain attacks:

laughing with colleague/s (he is not happy when I laugh with someone else)

smiling and catching some light break from office work (I have to message him right away when I get a slight break from work, he must be the first one who I think about and who I talk to)

forgetting to message him when doing something else or when going somewhere else (bec i need to update him all the time)


Just think, I am supposed to be away from him because it is the 6 months of upperworld stay, but NO, he is such a control freak that even in the upperworld, I still must submit to him and follow his rules.

Siya ang batas!

Wow!

Okay, I cannot divulge anymore, I must be afk because you know, His Highness is back.

Love,

Persephone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->