Thursday, May 5, 2022

I am neither here nor there


Runaway Train | Soul Asylum

***

Sometimes I am not sure if Cereberus was given to me to protect me or to devour me.
Welcome to the evening of my loneliness, and as an extra, this is also the night of peak insecurity.

***
Okay Billie Joe Armstrong is sexy but irredeemably demented (this is a compliment!)
Well, Dave Pirner is also sexy and especially hot back in the days when he was dating Winona
Then when I opened the video of Reality Bites, awww, Ethan Hawke popped out, all hail Ethan, with all his awesomeness, hail hail!
 
***
But as of this writing, nobody can top Gerry, y'all let's give him 5 hearts ^^

***
Now listening to Boulevard of Broken Dreams, hi there again sexy Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->