Monday, July 9, 2012

Keeping it Green (Article #1) Living less is living more

Remember I posted last June 22 my idea about Love the earth campaign, now the idea comes into fruition and this is my very first entry regarding that theme. So for my first post, it is about living simple. It is in a form of a mail that I sent early this morning to a special someone living thousand miles away from Quezon City.

Work is fine. Studies doing okai. I have been into this "tipid mode" for a month now and I am planning to be in this mode for a long while. I want to save up and be simpler in my choices day by day. Frugal living and simple living is the 'in-thing' right now, this is our shield for the world crisis hovering over our heads. This is what my friends do diligently -- hehe, it is good to be in their company because I know that life is easier if we know people who are doing the same thing. The reward is that we have bigger savings and we can be confident that 'living less is living more' -- wanting less in life is actually having more options in living an alternative lifestyle. 

So there, life is like this right now for me. The usual routine is keeping up with the big changes happening around me. Waking up early is still the best way in having sharp focus on the day ahead. And of course spending time at the library after work helps me recount the accomplishment I made all day. As a wise mentor said: If you want to have grains growing in your field on spring, then start plowing/cultivating the soil and plant the seeds of grain already. This will ensure that in proper time with right conditions you will attain what you have set to accomplish.

*title above "Keeping it green" is the creative title that I have for Love the Earth Campaign <3
Have a wunnerful day ahead everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->