Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's a cake day

Today I will talk about cakes. Well actually cake was in my mind last night pa. Yesterday on my way home to parents' house, I was looking for cake as pasalubong, but since it was already 9-ish and shops close earlier during weekends, I changed my mind. I went to a convenience store instead to buy ice cream. I got two flavors because I know mom likes rocky road and double dutch, so there I bought two. They were happy naman about the pasalubong so good job naman ^^

Cut to today, Romina and I had our Sunday lunch at Greens. Oh I missed their tofu kebabs and dayap juice, oh yummy ^^ aside from usual touch base kwento which today is about (drumroll please) love life and dating *-* whoah, I know right, my best friend is going to have a date soon, buti pa siya blooming ang love life! Mas sumarap ang kwentuhan dahil sa yes, you've guessed it right --> carrot cake, clap clap, eggless, dairy-less carrot cake! Alavit ^^

Cut to peri house, merong dalawang cakes sa bahay ngayon banana cake and refrigerator cake. Ohdiba, from 'sarado na ang lahat ng cake shops to ayan, bumubuhos na ang cake scenario' diba, parang ulan lang, unpredictable at sabi nga when it rains it pours! At ang sarap ng banana cake, actually I ate a big slice already and another slice is staring at me right now. Siguro later, hihihi ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->