Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New cycle

New moon is coming! Another new cycle for us here on earth. Another fresh start is yet granted to us by our Mother Nature. This morning, I want to list down the changes and development in my life so far:

1. New routine ---> Waking up early in the morning to listen to teachings and write some inner reflections.
2. Strengthening bonds and connection with friends and family.
3. Time for library to catch up in academic readings and studies.
4. Washing clothes on regular basis to keep from running out of clothes to wear.
5. Writing down expenses to check how effectively I manage my budget.
6. Regular updates on my journal and planner.

There, there, looks like I am just doing fine. Now preparing for the new cycle coming this week.
I should do some review of the previous two months to know which areas to improve and which areas are just doing fine.

Pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->