Friday, March 30, 2012

Tying the knot and the wait for the big Vday

My beautiful friend Chezka got married today with the love of her life. It was romantic and solemn. She is one of the prettiest brides I've ever seen ^^ best wishes my dear friend!

Chezka's lola and the bride, Chezka.
And also the high school barkada was seated at far end corner of the room, and yes we were the noisiest and fun-nest (is there such a word?) And I told myself, it was one wonderful day!


Well, it was a wonderful day but pretty tiring so I'll sleep early to recover. AND tomorrow is a big day for me, after reading the book, it was my dream to watch it performed live and yes tomorrow is the DAY!
Tomorrow, sweet sweet tomorrow, please come sooner. Can barely wait for you.

20120331, Music Museum, 8PM, a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->