Friday, March 23, 2012

The answer

I was a bit troubled yesterday, not sure why, maybe because of all the things happening around me: hell week, deadlines to meet, moving out, moving in, settling back to Cavite and finding new career, letting go of the old beliefs and making new connections. All these details were swimming in my head last night and they still do right now actually. Cannot really focus and I tend to float around, thinking of so many things, getting carried away, I have this feeling that I am not really where I am, my thoughts are racing and the crazy haze all around me makes everything confusing. So, I decided to take it easy and consult some wise guidance this is what I got:

Consider the path of COMMITMENT. A step forward for you would be to commit yourself to a relationship or cause. Do not take this pledge lightly.

Time to face reality I guess. Time to give myself a doze of back to reality tablet and start working on fixing stuffs. Now, I should start massive research,  I must consider and carefully plan huge methodological shift and begin to believe that somehow things will start getting back to normal. Now, I have to use this time to consider what that COMMITMENT should be.

Well, hello world! Been floating away lately but here I am now, I am so back and I need to do some major house cleaning, in and out! I know it will take a lot of energy and planning and frustration and disruptions but I am in for the long haul, so I'm on it. Bring it on!

Happy New Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->