Thursday, March 29, 2012

Let's start the 50 day countdown

Today is the start of 50-day countdown! My only prayer is for him to arrive home safe and sound. Cherry blossoms will you greet him for me?!

How weird is this? Yesterday, we went to Eastwood, Masa and I with Romina (her new office location) and guess who we saw, P-Noy, no less. Astig talaga!! We were 30 feet away from him. I think it was kind of an OPM event, and P-Noy is a huge fan of OPM himself. Too bad no picture, but Masa managed to snap some gorgeous angles from our vantage point.

Of course, churros brightened up our afternoon. Then after touring around the area we enjoyed candlelit dinner topped with sparkling wine.

Cozy and invigorating. Got the image from this awesome site.
Between today and May 17, I'll have to review my ichi-ni-san skills for my upcoming exam!
Gambatte to me!
Masa, I will miss our baa gaa time together :'( but I know we'll have lots of burger time next next month.
Te quiero Masa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->