Monday, September 26, 2011

Mom and Dad and their new kids

I spent time with my family yesterday. As usual the bratty Odie just snubbed me all day except for occasional deafening barks. My mom used to be afraid of dogs. When we were kids she always warned us to keep out of dogs but her outlook in life regarding the adorable mammals changed because of our first puppy, Brownie. But bless him, Brownie left us early this year. Good thing, some friends gave mommy this cross bred Japanese Spitz, who not only became an instant celebrity in our family, he became the youngest member of the family who received all the attention day in, day out. Then came Allie, a pure Japanese Spitz but he looks more like a wolf to me. Giggles. 

Anyways, Odie and Allie are the best of friends. But because Allie is camera shy, I can only post the image of bratty Odie.
Odie, the bratty dog.
Odie with Mom and Dad.
Pasyal
Last April and May, mom, dad and I went to Boracay and Lucban, Quezon. Mom and dad love to travel, they even invited me to go with them to Hong Kong, but well, I turned it down because of academic stuff. But we dream to travel out of the country next year. I hope we find time to do that.

Lucban Quezon Church (Kamay ni Hesus Grotto)

Dad and mom resting after walking all the way to the top of grotto.
Below, mom and dad at Boracay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->