Monday, September 19, 2011

Digging deep

After series of cleaning and digging my dear old cabinet full of stuff, secrets, dusts, crumpled receipts, books, journals, and all-the-unsorted-things-that-goes-inside-the-little-drawer-of-horrors, (whew such a challenging endeavor) i finally put order to the prevailing situation and put to rest the unending cycle of paper piling upon paper that closely resembles the Leaning Tower of Pisa only that the tip of the tower had reached a critical point of falling on its side already. Well, now I am happy that the cabinet is already seeing its golden days of orderliness. More space. Appropriately labeled boxes.

Artifacts uncovered

This is the cartouche of my name *giggles.
Macel had it made for me in one of the museums in Italy in her Europe tour:

Cartouche of my name*; just in case you want a cartouche of your 
own, lease click here http://www.virtual-egypt.com/newhtml/glyph/glyph.html


Then came the books. Take a peek, a handful of my treasures.

Good reads!
Well, I have to continue digging and sorting my other cabinets.
Hoping to find more treasures.


*written on the print out of my cartouche, for entertainment purposes only.