Thursday, April 11, 2024

Notes to the otherside 027

Diary entry as of 6:29

Morning my lovely darling H💜 cuddles

Diary entry as of 8:41

And the day goes on and on and on

Diary entry as of 11:06

My deep dark H💜 I know you are in another dimension, but I have given all the rituals required of me to appease you, so you should be kind to me and you should treat me gently, my darling love

Diary entry as of 12:32

Welcome to our new online guest, we hope you will join us in our sorrow and pain and deep reflections about life

Diary entry as of 20:12

Missing my H💕

Diary entry as of 20:41

So, when can I hug my darling H?

Diary entry as of 21:10

Friday?! Tomorrow?! For real?! 👻💜💜💜

Diary entry as of 21:41

Pero mi corazon, mi amor H, caminemos lenta y suavemente 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->