Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Notes to the otherside 021

Diary entry as of 3:32

Morning my lovely darling H💛

Diary entry as of 4:47

Hugs and cuddles, my lovely H💜

Diary entry as of 6:34

Dear darling H, you are always in my mind and my heart

Diary entry as of 8:18

Darling H, missing you every single moment

Diary entry as of 8:26

Thank you again, a guest from another country for visiting my blog, Mutyang Frejya The House of Surrender, thank you again and again

Diary entry as of 9:40

Praying for everybody's peace and safety in quake hit areas

Diary entry as of 12:26

Work as usual

Diary entry as of 13:51

Hugs my one and only H

Diary entry as of 16:02

Cuddles for my sweet sweet H💜

Diary entry as of 17:58

Praying for those affected by impermanence this morning

Diary entry as of 20:27

No words, just deep feelings
Deep deep feels 😔

Diary entry as of 21:59

Hugs ♡♡♡ my darling H 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->