Monday, April 15, 2024

Motivation Monday

Monday motivation, which is rather dark:

Time to face our fate and peer down into what lies in the deep below

PS. There has been this weird phrase I am seeing again and again today, since this morning and the phrase is: Turning Point, or imagine the wheels of train and it is turning, because there is a big turning point; that's it, face the fate of turning points 

PPS. While I was writing about the wheels and turning points, the ruler that makes circles I ordered online came, weird synchronicity eh?

Actually, synchronicity is now a very very usual part of my life haha, I used to get amused by this a lot before but now, it has become so commonplace that I collect synchronicity every single day haha <3

Happy Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->