Monday, August 9, 2021

The old one closes and the new one begins

It was a relaxing but a difficult weekend at the same time

I finally had a whole day of just staying in the bedroom and not doing anything

Just letting the time pass without feeling so guilty at all

Reminds me of that liminal period after hell week and the start of a new sem, during university days

It was the 'in between days' - time for recuperating, for releasing all those heaviness, and to just be

But what surprised me is that it is now taking longer to recover from the slump than usual

It looks like my age is really catching up with me

But the slump is deeper and vaster than before

It seems like it is just the beginning

It is ominous

Signs of the time to come

.

.

.

.

The future is starting sooner than I expected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->