Monday, August 16, 2021

From my hiding place - catalog 2

“Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.”


― E.L. Doctorow, Writers At Work: The Paris Review Interviews

Agree, 100% 

In fact, this has been on repeat in my head for a while now

I just changed the word 'writing' into 'living'

It is like a big dark hole enveloped the whole surrounding, and the only view for me is the part in front that the headlight can cast a light on. All around is just utter darkness.

The situation just forces a person to focus on the present, and just to let go of the past and not to worry about those we can't see anymore.

Oh goodness, everybody knows I am a worrier.

But then I have to push myself to overcome that tendency if I want to survive and to reach my goal.

Steady pace. Keep following the headlight.

Focus.

Faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->