Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Flow of consciousness before noon

Hello my dears 🎆
How is everything doing in your lives?
Happy Easter to everyone ^^

And yes! I survived March 💜 Am I so happy!
👻
So I guess I have to treat myself to something delicious, 
but
Of course there is this ECQ NCR plus happening so I couldn't treat myself yet 🍜
however,
I think if I can't go to a place where I can get delicious food,
I can make the food come to me by delivery!
Yum, isn't it 💕

But I still have to wait 😱
I have to be patient
Patience is a virtue
Just like how I am very patient with my state right now

I just couldn't effectively create a plan or a strategy
When I am about to lay something out I have imagined as a system, 
there will always be something missing
The most frustrating part is that, I couldn't define what it is
Indeed frustrating 😭
And so, I have to remind myself that patience is a virtue

I would eventually piece the puzzle together 👒
But it is like, the data came flooding me attacking me like tsunami
I kept holding on to my initial observation, but indeed, this looks like 
a different ball game
My old way of looking at things must change because 
the game has changed 💀

The first quarter of the year ended already, I must be up with my list or reflection
But initially I will do it in my physical diary
🐬🐋
I am learning not to push myself when I don't want to write
It is healthier that way 🍓🍇🍋

I want ice cream 🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->