Monday, February 22, 2021

Interchange #30


If you don't know me by now Simply Red  

We've all got
Our own funny moods
I've got mine
I bet you woman you've got yours too

~

Another day has come and gone.

Another day has passed and my work piled up a little higher than yesterday

Another day of reading, researching and taking mental notes

Another day for students to expand their vocabulary bank

Another day to re-create my cave, because I will stay there for an entire moon cycle

Another day to talk to parents of my students, informing them that I need a short break from it all

Another day to conduct initial interview, and to find out how the middle child is usually the reserved quiet and wise one.

Another day to polish my game plan for finishing my report

Another day to finish house chores and duties for a smooth sailing day

Another day to contemplate profound life questions: like why did I give you my most important planets: moon and Venus. Did I make a pact with you in any of my past lives? And what could be that pact? Where will it lead?

Another day to cultivate 

Another day to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->