Monday, February 8, 2021

A Completely Un-thought of Rant because I am way past a lot of my deadlines and my mind can't seem to think and focus

It's one of those days when you know you had a lot to do but the mind just wanders off somewhere. Been having a hard time concentrating lately, must be information overload or maybe it is just burn out eating away at my flesh of goals, flaming again and again, consuming the little energy left in me, without even a slight sign that it is even going to go away or leaving anytime soon.

I ask again and again, what is missing? Why can't I feel completely merged with my goals? Why can't I concentrate, there is something missing? What is lacking in the recipe? I need the spark. I need to look at the bigger picture to see clearly and to do that I need to step back and let life play out in front of me. I must have gotten so involved, too close for comfort, that's why I lost the details.

So, I need to detach, step back and observe. 

Probably, I will find it.

Well, I hope I find it sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->