Monday, September 28, 2020

Today is a busy day...

Today is a busy day because there are a lot of students/clients who are contacting me left and right. It is a bit exhausting but it is good for the business. I badly need to save up to fix my laptop.

Today is a busy day because I have to put up a wall scheduler where I can confirm my available spots for a possible student.

Today is a busy day because I have to fill in my scheduler with different time requests of students. It was easier when I have a limited number of student, but because of influx of students since yesterday, I have to be on top of the game by efficiently marking each of them right after the initial talk.

Today is a busy day because there are schedules that I have to draw up for initial interview. These interviews will help me assess the capacity of the student. It will help me in book recommendation and in drawing up a study program for them.

Today is a busy day because I finished eight reports. Those are a combination of weekly assessment, attendance and class report and initial assessment report.

Today is a busy day because I have to make programs for each of these new students. I like making a program for students because it is the bloodline of the whole class sessions. It is where I can measure their progress and where I can revise when I think that the student is a bit slower than my initial assessment or the other way around where the student proves to be more savvy than previously assumed. It is one of the downsides of initial assessment, students are stressed so they don't perform 100%, but once they feel relaxed, that's where their true ability comes out. 

Today is a busy day because I have as much as 1,000 things running in my head but I still have to be sane and on top of this. Although, because of the time of the month, I am running a little fever and not feeling 100% over all. Argh, why do women have to slave under hormonal changes in a month cycle? I am not just talking about days, it could last weeks, and sometimes it can be as long as the entire month cycle. It is waaaay crazy.

Today is a busy day and I expect myself to deliver, but I am so cranky and I am terribly irritable. #don'tcomenearme #notafunMondayattitude #manicMonday

Today is a busy day, and I was so close to giving my new student a very bad in your face attitude, because she was behaving in an unbecoming of a student way, I asked her a question but she was just ignoring me, I repeated my question for 10 times but she just stared at me, and it kept on happening for fifteen minutes. But fortunately I stopped myself because she is young and I am a responsible and kind teacher, deep deep sigh!

Oh well.

Today is a busy day, but I have a cracking voice, my nose is runny, my throat is itchy and I have been sneezing, feels like I am suffering from an allergic reaction. I feel like it is an allergic reaction to stress.

Today is a busy day and I have to go back to work.

End of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->