Sunday, September 13, 2020

Interchange #7

So, I have been resting the whole day because I got so tired from my tasks yesterday. But now, I am wide awake, so I am using my energy and time to do some written report for students. I really have to push myself to finish these things because the work is now piling up.

While pulling an all-nighter tonight, I am accompanied by this beautiful song by The Beatles. Of course, I love this group. Love them from the time I learned that John dated an Asian lady, (we love you Yoko!) and she became the love of his life until his last breath. 

My favorite Beatle would be George Harrison. He seems very calm, easygoing and serene. I love his songs too especially While My Guitar Gently Weeps. His letters are deep and sensitive and the rhythm, it doesn't age at all. It is definitely a classic.

But the song that I have been listening to all night is this one. It's an intense song about someone not leaving the author alone backed with a very sexy pleading voice, who could leave someone that lovely?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->