Monday, September 7, 2020

Checklist for the 2/3 of 2020

(1) Lately, it seems like there is an ongoing endless disconnect from what was familiar before and a very interesting dynamic but complicated attempt to connect to new objects/people/situations in my sphere of existence.  

(2) I must say August's word of the month is death

(3) It feels like we need to empty ourselves more and more before we can start building/creating again

(4) I am learning to adjust to my new normal in (a) technology (b) schedule (c) way of thinking (d) emotions (e) general way of life, day by day, little by little, step by step. 

(5) Today more than ever, time becomes more and more important to me. I am starting to view it in a different perspective, in different measure and in different texture. Maybe the rhythm of time is changing too or maybe I am seeing it in a new light. But the rhythm is surely there, we just need to patiently observe it and understand its pattern. 

(6) I wish that we have reached the rock bottom of this pandemic and that we are now starting to move upward, but we still need to be vigilant and sensitive of our environment. 

(7) Let's always be grateful, mindful and when we know that we need to act on something, just do it!

#mondayagain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->