Friday, August 14, 2020

We owe each other stories

 








These are parts of Sandman volume 8, The World's End. According to the panels above, we honor our dearly beloved who parted by telling stories. I couldn't help but post parts of it, just a sad day for our family today. We lost someone dear. The day started bleakly, and it was quickly followed by tears and heavy crying and it hasn't stopped yet. Maybe it will go on and on for quite a while. I hope my tita will calm down soon, and we hope that we can go to her house and offer physical presence and comfort but because of the situation now, all we can do is offer our love and embrace remotely. 

I am also worried about my parents because they were shocked too, and my brother cried so loudly over the phone too. I haven't heard him cry that loudly filled with deep grieving before. Basically, the hardest part is that we can't be there in person to grieve with them. We can't even offer a mass card. 

But I believe that my tito is in a better place now, a place without pain and suffering. But he will be deeply missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your reaction here --->